Hello, busy people!
Hit the bell icon and never miss any update from me.
Yours truly, Mahatalli. Hello, all. I’m Bailey!
I was told Bailey means the outer wall in a castle. That is why I always protect my family.
Who the hell is there? To tell you more about me,
I hate water. That is why I hardly take a bath. Yuck! It is raining outside!
And who is at the door? I hate calling bells too. And I love playing with toys.
I’m hyper active but my mom says I’m mischievous. Every one who visits my home loves me.
Now, let me introduce my family to you. That is my dad
and this is my mom. And here is them both together.
Aren’t they cute? And that is Leo, my brother.
Look at his swag! The fact that he has a solo photo
explains how much my mom loves him. You’d have guessed by now,
Leo is my mom’s favorite and I’m my dad’s. My dad always takes my side.
Yes, that means there is opposition. Here is that opposition.
Leo, my brother. Sometimes I feel my mom loves him more than she does me.
Watch these scenes and you tell me what you think. He looks weak.
I think I should ward off the evil eye. I hope this wards off the evil eye
cast on him by Charlie, Jimmy, Snoopy etc. Jahnavi, won’t you ward off the evil eye set on him?
– I took Leo out today and he’s been looking weak since. But Bailey is fine!
He even gorged on his meal. Don’t worry. Evil eye has been cast on him?
Actually, he casts his evil eye on everyone. You take him out, so you think
evil eye has been cast on him. Just take me out once and you’ll know
how much evil eye has been cast on me. To ward it off,
you’ll need a whole carton of salt. Unless you have this meal,
how can you recover? You need to eat, Leo!
Yes, one small morsel at a time! Another morsel, Leo!
– Another morsel? Is there anything left for me? Bailey!
– I’m not eating, mom! I know my manners. Bailey, no!
Another morsel, Leo. Another morsel?
Eat up, bro! What is your damn problem? Jahnavi, feed Bailey too. Just look at him.
– I will, but first it is Leo’s turn. Leo ate nothing since morning. Another morsel!
One last morsel! Eat this one for Bailey’s sake! You make him eat for my sake but what about me?
You are such a show off, bro. You kiss him too? Damn it!
Finally! I love curd!
Unlike him, I eat very tidy. Leo, back off, buddy!
Jahnavi, do something! Leo, get off me! He is about to bite me!
– Bailey, stop it! Enough, Bailey! Stop it, Leo. Stop it!
– Jahnavi, get Leo off me! Bailey, stop it!
What are you upto? Leo, come here!
– We were only playing with Nikhil. Jahnavi, Leo is becoming too violent.
– Bailey, I told you not to be mischievous. Why do you always irk Leo?
Why did you chase Nikhil? Because Leo asked me too.
It was Leo’s idea. It wasn’t Bailey, it was Leo who chased me.
– You don’t know about Bailey. He always keeps fighting with Leo.
– Make anyone else say that, mom. Leo stays calm while Bailey irks him.
– What nonsense, mom? Bailey, you’ll be grounded if this continues.
– Like I’ve a lot of freedom right now. Who the hell are you?
Why are you staring at our house? Brother, I guess he is a thief!
– Leo, get in. Get in, right now! Bailey, get in!
– Mom, I guess he is a thief! I better get in before she beats me. Such a bad boy you’ve become, Bailey.
– Mom can’t get here. So, I’m safe. You do nothing that I ask you to.
– You’re chiding me despite spotting a thief? You don’t respect me at all.
– Respect is my top priority, mom! Learn from your big brother. He always listens to me.
– So you think. But you pay no heed at all.
– You’ll think otherwise when that thief breaks in. He is as white as snow. Isn’t he cute?
– Did you bathe him? Look how cute Bailey is! Bathe him too.
– Yeah, he is cute too. But he hates to have a bath.
– I don’t have to bathe, mom! I’m born cute! So, let’s not waste water bathing me.
– He runs away from water, unlike Leo. Leo is such a good boy! Since Leo is white, he needs to bathe regularly.
Anyways, it is none of my concern. Leo, I just bought you a new toy!
– A new toy? Leo, come here! It is a donut toy!
– A donut toy! Mom, give that to me! This is not for you. It is for your big brother.
– But he doesn’t want it. You’ve so many toys. You’ve all of Leo’s old toys.
– My point exactly! That’s why give me this new one. Leo!
– Mom, he just doesn’t want it. He’s so lazy. Play with this one.
It is Leo’s old toy. Go and fetch it. I don’t want that one.
I want this donut toy. Good morning, Bailey, son!
– Good morning, mom! Mom, it is me, Bailey, not Leo!
I guess she is still sleepy. What is happening to my mom?
– Sleep like this. Bailey, let’s play fetch!
– You want to play fetch with me? Very good! Good boy! Come here!
– Coming! You want carrot? Isn’t carrot your favorite?
– My mom knows everything about me. Thank you, mom!
No, don’t snatch it away. Nothing tastes better than a carrot. My darling! My cutie pie!
You’re the cutest! Shall we click a selfie for Instagram?
We need to as it is your birthday. Oh, now I know why you’re being so nice.
– Look here. – No, I won’t. I need a solo photo
like the one Leo has. My darling! You are the cutest!
– You say so because it is my birthday. I’ll enjoy it while it lasts.
– You’re the cutest pup in the whole world. You’re the cutest mom!
Leo, where are you? Look how mom
is showering me with love. Be jealous. Where the hell is he?
Do you mind calling Leo here? I want to make him jealous. ‘This guy is my big brother?’
That is what I thought the first time I saw Leo. He always has my back.
At times, he has my side. Brother, mom is clicking a pic.
Let’s pose. I love irking my brother.
I don’t know why though. Maybe it is his fur. Brother Leo is who I love the most. Brother, let me have this.
I’ll return it back to you, please! Wow!
How did you get there? You’re great! How could you jump so high?
Wonder when I will. Could you teach me too?
Wow! You’re a super hero! So, this is, Bailey,
brother of Leo, signing off! Aren’t those two so cute?
I’m the luckiest mom! But, no, I’m not partial. As a kid,
I thought my mom loved my brother more than me because she used to serve me Horlicks
in a small glass and to him in a big glass. When I confronted her, she told me we both
are her two eyes and so she can’t be partial. I feel even I’m the same.
At times, I’ve to chide either one as per the situation but in reality,
they both are like two eyes to me. If you too feel your mom
is partial to your siblings, give this video a like. Comment and let me know your sibling situations
and don’t forget to subscribe!